Upon your first visit to Healing Heat infrared Sauna Studio, we will get you checked with one of our Studio Specialists. You will be asked to take a minute to read over necessary material and sign our release form if you haven’t already downloaded via our website.
Our Infrared saunas are individually located in spacious suites to give you full privacy and enhance your sweating experience.
OUR INFRARED SAUNA STUDIOS
We give 15 mins after each session to allow changing. We provide 3 small towels fresh for each person, if you wish to bring a larger towel to wrap around yourself.
Relax responsibly – drink water! We can’t stress the importance of hydration enough. Staying hydrated before, during and after your session is key to an enjoyable and safe treatment. We provide Purified Water for your enjoyment. Additional water options are also available for purchase.
Sweating is fun but funky. Your body will continue to release toxins even after your session is done. At the end of each session, we recommend that you do not shower right away to allow continued detox. Simply wipe down your skin, and allow your body to cool down naturally. You will feel clean and fresh after your session is complete, even without an immediate shower.
After your session is over, its always best to wear loose-fitting clothes to accommodate continued sweating.
Luxurious spa experience
- 1hr30 minutes in your own private, fully air conditioned, luxurious room
- A 45min infrared sauna session for two
- Choice of music with your own tablet including personalised relaxation playlists
- Ice cold aromatherapy infused peppermint towels to cool you down after your session
- Aromatherapy diffused room with DoTERRA oils
- Option of our iced detox water infused with organic lemon & cucumber
- After your session we provide you with 100% Egyptian cotton robes and disposable spa slippers to enjoy your treats in comfort
- Choice of locally sourced organic herbal teas
- Melted chocolate fondue with fresh strawberries to share
Only £40PP to book click on the link below
Chromotherapy is the science of colours and their effect on health and mood. Colour energy targets specific problems and each colour in our Medical Grade LED fixtures offer qualities and correlates to specific physical and emotional symptoms. A shortage of light can result in an imbalance in the body’s energy.
- Appointments via online booking, Facebook, Instagram or phone
- We accept walk-ins but prepare to wait
- 24 cancelation policy or you will be charged for missed appointments